Topics will include:
Preparing for your FIH, Phase 1B trials
· The questions you should be asking – what, why, where, when and how?
· High level considerations when planning clinical trials
· The importance of proactive planning and the right partner
· Partner/vendor/country selection
· Regulatory environment
· Study populations and design
· Safety considerations
Study location considerations
· What are the real differences/advantages for a young company that has limited resources going to other locations for clinical trials?
· Standard of medical care and data integrity in THAT country
If you are thinking about your clinical trials, attend this session to gain key insights into the details of executing your first trials. There will be plenty of time for group Q&A following the presentations.